TrojanScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Protocol/IP=TrojanScape.servegame.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

somethin i heard on the show "House"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fatso

fatso

Aantal berichten : 17

somethin i heard on the show "House" Empty
PostSubject: somethin i heard on the show "House"   somethin i heard on the show "House" EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Ok so listen mate so there is this commander and he is going to be the commander of the world army so he takes 3 people to take a test to see who will be in 2nd command he takes a green beret, an USA marine, and a gangsta from jersey. he tells them that they will take this gun and go shoot their wife or most loved one. so the green beret goes in and you hear nothing he come out ballin and tells the commander "I just cant do it she is to beautiful i just can't". then the marine comes up and again you hear nothing he comes out crying saying "No i will not do this she is my wife". then the gangsta from jersey comes up he takes the gun runs in there and you hear shots fire then you hear crying then silence he comes out with blood on his hands and he says "The gun was loaded with blanks so i had to beat her to death with my own hands". lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
blackthorn
Godly Owner
Godly Owner
blackthorn

Aantal berichten : 103
Leeftijd : 34

PostSubject: Re: somethin i heard on the show "House"   somethin i heard on the show "House" EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW Happy to see you back Smile
Back to top Go down
https://trojanscape.darkbb.com
its f ur y

its f ur y

Aantal berichten : 319
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: somethin i heard on the show "House"   somethin i heard on the show "House" EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 am

Lol, =p
Back to top Go down
bestejonge

bestejonge

Aantal berichten : 153
Leeftijd : 30

PostSubject: Re: somethin i heard on the show "House"   somethin i heard on the show "House" EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 am

beeeeeoowowowowowwowwweweweowowowwowowwewowoww <<<< that means lol do not worry xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somethin i heard on the show "House"   somethin i heard on the show "House" Empty

Back to top Go down

somethin i heard on the show "House"
Page 1 of 1