TrojanScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Protocol/IP=TrojanScape.servegame.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Aantal berichten : 209
Leeftijd : 30

Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application? Empty
PostSubject: Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application?   Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:54 pm

And for what? Let's see, shall we?

Your name: Avery, or by my friend-given nickname, Avenue.

What you want to apply for mod/admin: FORUM mod. =P

How long you have played on our server: I haven't been keeping count, but I'd say at least two weeks? Give or take.

Tell us about yourself: Hmm.. Where to begin, where to begin. Well, for one, I am 15, born October 19th 1993, I personally find myself different from others in a level of maturity for my age, but this isn't measured by myself, this is measured by every friend I have ever known, and foes at the same time. Really though, if you want to learn about me, I suggest you get to know me. Easier to learn by talking to someone then by reading an application, correct? =P

Why do you think you should be an mod/admin: Really, I don't think I deserve it completely, but I probably deserve it more then most people here, but hey, who am I to judge? So really, I think the forums just need one moderator, somewhere(Along with the rules forum filled out, and with permission I could do that).

Well, really, I don't know what else to say, I'm mind-blank.
If you have questions about the application, feel free to ask.
~Bows gracefully~ Thank you for reading, ladies and gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
minjo

minjo

Aantal berichten : 124
Leeftijd : 31

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application?   Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:02 pm

forum mod l0ls ok
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Aantal berichten : 209
Leeftijd : 30

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application?   Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Just so you know, forum mod means the mod "member" group, not just the "mod" near my name.
Moderators in the group can actually somewhat control the forums, but not as much as the admin, which is only one, also known as "Owner Blackthorn"
So, if black can get on that account and make me mod if he WANTS to, I'll.. Hug him? c=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application?   Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh my god, Lucifer is making an application?
Page 1 of 1