TrojanScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Protocol/IP=TrojanScape.servegame.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

funniest but worst stories ever.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hot topic--eddie

hot topic--eddie

Aantal berichten : 72

funniest but worst stories ever..... Empty
PostSubject: funniest but worst stories ever.....   funniest but worst stories ever..... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 pm

some stories i remember me and my friends telling..just got bored and am calling IM'ing my friends to ask them wht to write for them Very Happy idk if all of them r true, the bacon one wasnt, it was just funny.

I had a very intense sexual dream that made me come and left me panting when I woke up. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had. The trouble was, it wasn't about a hot girl, or anything sexy. It was about bacon -me

Today, I saw the following message on my Facebook News Feed: "Morning Sex: [My mom] and [My dad] are fans. Click here to Join -brandon

me and my girlfriend were heading back to her place. On the way there, she was rubbing and stroking me. When we got there, I asked her mom for a congrats hug. I forgot I had a hard on from my girlfriend. She felt it -brian

I told my parents that I was going out with my boyfriend and they agreed to let me go as long as I was home by midnight. Did I come home on time? Yes. Was my shirt right side out? No -kathy

I got an "Enlarge your penis" email for the millionth time. I was about to dismiss it when I saw the FW: from my girlfriend. -brian again

I asked my mom if I could join my friends in getting lessons in self defense. My mom told me that I didn't need them because my face was a better weapon to repel anyone. -bo (james)

at the cinema, I sat next to a guy who couldn’t stand a minute without laughing or making comments about the film -kris (true i was with him and we saw fast & furious da new one)
Back to top Go down
http://ps3-and-anime.wetpaint.com
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Aantal berichten : 209
Leeftijd : 30

funniest but worst stories ever..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest but worst stories ever.....   funniest but worst stories ever..... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:27 pm

=\
Just usual things and sexual things.
Nothing funny.
Back to top Go down

funniest but worst stories ever.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrojanScape :: Off Topic/SPAM-
Jump to: