TrojanScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Protocol/IP=TrojanScape.servegame.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Aantal berichten : 209
Leeftijd : 30

Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? Empty
PostSubject: Minjo, you wouldn''t let me say my goodbyes?   Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:35 am

I'll just say them here.
So, all your plans failed, you couldn't get Kate, so instead you broke her heart(Asshole), you claim to be a guy, then when Kate says she's bisexual you turn into a girl? Psh.
Zezima, person in the chatbox? Obviously either a copy of you or you, or just a clone of you turned male, so you can have a boyfriend to cheat on with Kate.
Who knows, all I know Minjo is that you kill this server.
You ruin it.
Put it this way, Kings used to rule over places, where 90% of their people lived in poverty because of their selfish greed, so what did the people do? They swarmed the king and killed him.
You in this case, are the king.
You have your loyal bunch of idiots, and you have your poverty despaired people.
And they will execute you.
Now, in this server, I had already finished my goodbyes, so your banning me for 4 days doesn't do shit Minjo.
All it proves is your a weak "sixteen(my ass, you act 6)" yearold, who can't take a single insult from me.

If all you have to say to this is "lol" or some other shit like that, please, gtfo my thread.
Let this at least enlighten anyone who has a brain to the patheticness that is Minjo.

Have a nice day.

Oh and, goodbye Trojanscape.
This offically is my last thread.

Forget that. I donno whats happening anymore.

Last edited by Lucifer on Fri May 22, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
its f ur y

its f ur y

Aantal berichten : 319
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?   Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:52 am

Wow, lucifer you blew me away with that speech.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?   Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:50 am

Well, I said last thread, not last post.
=P
And, after I posted this I found out our "stupid" Minjo was really the "real" Minjo's friend, who destroyed every bit of her reputation.
I feel bad if Real minjo read this o-o
Back to top Go down
godswords

godswords

Aantal berichten : 31
Leeftijd : 32

PostSubject: Re: Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?   Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:25 pm

well, this is it.
bye lucifer, i didnt know you too well but from what i have read on your posts, you seem a pretty cool dude Smile
but minjo is my friend, so im not going to side with either,
but at the same time,
ill miss reading your threads,
and ill miss your posts,
and most of all ill miss your unique smile,
so from a very sad godswords,
c=
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?   Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:53 pm

I have no clue what I'm doing anymore, one minute I'm spurred into quitting then Kate says she might be staying now that Minjo is gone, which makes it seem like I should stay.
To be honest, I'm going to keep posting, but not really play on the server until it balances out.
Back to top Go down
its f ur y

its f ur y

Aantal berichten : 319
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?   Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Lucifer wrote:
I have no clue what I'm doing anymore, one minute I'm spurred into quitting then Kate says she might be staying now that Minjo is gone, which makes it seem like I should stay.
To be honest, I'm going to keep posting, but not really play on the server until it balances out.

Oh well. This is drama, theese forums are now dead.
Back to top Go down
bestejonge

bestejonge

Aantal berichten : 153

PostSubject: Re: Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?   Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 am

bla bla Suspect im gonne spam it Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?   Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Minjo, you wouldn't let me say my goodbyes?
Page 1 of 1