TrojanScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Protocol/IP=TrojanScape.servegame.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application for forum Mod/Admin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky Gs

Lucky Gs

Aantal berichten : 68
Leeftijd : 31

My Application for forum Mod/Admin. Empty
PostSubject: My Application for forum Mod/Admin.   My Application for forum Mod/Admin. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Your name: Lucky Gs

What you want to apply for mod/admin: I am Applying for Forum Mod/Admin.

How long you have played on our server: I have played this server for about, a couple of weeks, and i think the server and forums are GREAT, Everyone is nice and i just would like to apply for a Forum Mod/Admin.

Tell us about yourself: I could be a great person, i am nice, respectful, i help other players on the server, i am 14 years old, i dont know where i live, and my name is Nevada, i love sports and love to play this private server.

Why do you think you should be an mod/admin: I want to be Forums Mod/Admin because if there is any player that is abusing forums, i can lock that topic so nobody can reply to it and wait till it is deleted by one of the forum owners. I would also be a good Forum Mod/Admin by help reply back to players that are asking for help, and i can help out with alot of suggestions with the forum, well not out of my head that quicm because forums are really good.

I hope i get somthing. drunken
Back to top Go down
UberAngel
Minjo's ULTIMED TEDDY!
Minjo's ULTIMED TEDDY!
UberAngel

Aantal berichten : 83

PostSubject: Re: My Application for forum Mod/Admin.   My Application for forum Mod/Admin. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Shutup,

Jk. Hope you get it.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Gs

Lucky Gs

Aantal berichten : 68
Leeftijd : 31

PostSubject: Re: My Application for forum Mod/Admin.   My Application for forum Mod/Admin. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Lol, Thanks Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for forum Mod/Admin.   My Application for forum Mod/Admin. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application for forum Mod/Admin.
Page 1 of 1